The White House offers couples an idyllic and enchanting private setting in which to hold their wedding ceremony and reception.
Choose from a magical beach ceremony with panoramic views of the picturesque turquoise waters or, alternatively, our magnificent main entrance also offers a stunning backdrop where couples can exchange vows at the top of the sweeping stairway.
Our Great Gatsby Wing and connecting pool deck and beach areas provide the perfect setting for cocktails with our water feature deck offering a unique reception venue accommodating up to 250 guests with plenty of space left for dance floor and buffet stations.
The White House has a private luxury guest wing with 2 adjoining bedrooms, each with a large en-suite bathroom together with a private lounge/dining area providing brides with the ideal environment in which they can relax and prepare for their special day, ensuring a stress free experience from start to finish.
Our experienced on-site wedding planner is known for her attention to detail and can help guide you through the entire process, providing complete coordination services as set out below:
- Minister and wedding license
- Design and décor
- Bespoke floral arrangements and bouquets
- Menu selection and Wedding cake
- A selection of talented musicians to choose from for ceremonial music
- Recommending and booking professional and reliable vendors including DJs, photographers, hair & makeup artists, transportation
- Creation of comprehensive wedding timeline
- Support and advice throughout entire planning process.
Contact us to arrange for a free consultation and tour of the White House.